|Date Posted||April 10, 2019|
Zycron has a great Cyber Security Analyst opportunity.
- Assists with researching, analyzing and translating Federal laws, regulations and security industry best practices and participates in determining applicability and impact to the company incorporating into IS and agency governance in easily understood presentation.
- Participates in developing and maintaining policies and procedures at the corporate and organizational level ensuring agency cyber security reliability and accessibility to prevent and defend against unauthorized access to systems, networks, and data.
- Supports agency-wide security programs designed to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of cyber assets and data.
- Participates in systems security evaluations and reviews including development of systems security plans, implementation and maintenance of risk assessments, management of certification and accreditations of systems and security categorizations.
- Supports coordination and preparation of formal responses to IT security inquires from internal and external authorities such as the Office of Inspector General (OIG) and General Accounting Office (GAO).
- Assists in preparing agency reports at a federal level.
- Responds to incident investigations, performs triage activities, and utilizes structured methodologies to prevent, detect respond to threats.
- Supports control and vulnerability assessments to identify weaknesses and assess the effectiveness of existing controls, and recommends remedial action
- Develops and implements security processes, work instructions and incident action plans to ensure that security controls are managed and maintained.
- Updates, implements incident action plans, alerting and workflow processes to prevent, detect and respond to threats.
Support 24x7x365 cybersecurity monitoring and incident response activities, on-call rotations, travel, and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift as needed.
Job ID Number: 64766 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.