|Published||September 14, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
Marcus Donald are currently working with a large organisation in the Entertainment organisation who are currently looking for a Cyber Security Analyst to grow out their cyber team in the States, within their New York office! This position involves working with a mix of cybersecurity technologies, including XDR, EDR, Nessus, and externally provided services to deliver a secure and stable IT platform for users and patrons to advance the company’s mission.
Responsibilities – Cyber Security Analyst:
- Assists with the management of organisations Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliance Program.
- Supports the implementation of the NIST Cybersecurity framework across the company
- Assists with managing the cybersecurity training program.
- Coordinates the Vulnerability Management Program.
- Schedules and oversees penetration tests on relevant systems and applications.
- Supports the development and dissemination of cybersecurity policies and standard operating procedures.
- Assists with managing the cybersecurity incident response program
- Communicates cybersecurity messaging to company staff and manages inquiries.
- Collaborate with Internal Audit to enforces IT operational policies.
- Works with IT staff on cybersecurity processes, procedures, and projects.
- Engages with departments across the organisation on cybersecurity and compliance objectives.
- Contributes to device inventory management and configuration standards.
- Evaluates, develops, and implements cybersecurity solutions and controls as needed.
- Assesses endpoint security products on all devices.
- Supports the development and testing of disaster recovery or business continuity plans.
- Assists in the maintenance of a Cybersecurity Risk Register.
- Contributes to Third Party Risk Management Program.
- Performs any other duties reasonably related to the functions described above.
Requirements – Cyber Security Analyst:
- Two or more years of relevant cybersecurity experience and relevant certifications (CompTIA Security+, CISSP, CEH, CISM, etc.).
- Familiarity with cybersecurity platforms, tools, and technologies (EDR, XDR, firewalls, IDS/IPS, vulnerability scanning, SDLC, etc.).
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills as well as an ability to work with a team.
- Basic understanding of cloud security controls and best practices preferred.
- Knowledge of incident response processes preferred.
- Experience with NIST Cybersecurity framework and PCI DSS preferred.
If you feel this role is aligned with your skill set and one that you would like to hear more about, please do not hesitate to apply! Feel free to apply through and of the Marcus Donald job bords, or you can drop us an email with your CV attached directly, the email is [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].