|Published||September 11, 2023|
We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people's lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients' successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth, CloudForte, InteliServe
What success looks like in this role:
- Responsible for the identification, tracking and management of enterprise risks. This includes performing risk assessments and measuring the success and effectiveness of mitigation efforts.
- Identifies, evaluates, tests and implements appropriate security products, tools, and systems to establish and ensure a secure infrastructure.
- Articulates security policies, guidelines and standards to customers and developers.
- Able to apply basic theories, concepts, principles and methodologies to developmental assignments. Assignments given typically have developmental qualities.
- Evaluates, tests, recommends, develops, coordinates, monitors and maintains information systems (IS) and cyber security policies, procedures and systems, including access management for hardware, firmware and software.
- Ensures that IS and cyber security architecture/designs, plans, controls, processes, standards, policies and procedures are aligned with IS standards and overall IS and cyber security. Identifies security risks and exposures, determines the causes of security violations and suggests procedures to halt future incidents and improve security.
- Develops techniques and procedures for conducting IS and cyber security risk assessments and compliance audits, the evaluation and testing of hardware, firmware and software for possible impact on system security, and the investigation and resolution of security incidents. •Implements IS and cyber security policies and takes measures against intrusion, frauds, attacks or leaks.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Security, Networking, Technology and a minimum of 3 years' related experience or equivalent.