|Published||September 4, 2023|
Our client is looking for a Senior Cyber Security consultant who will assist system teams in the implementation/documentation of a compliance framework (based on NIST 800-53).
The consultant will work closely with the teams to understand their processes implementation efforts and provide guidance on how to implement (technical) controls as well as produce required documentation.
They will work under the guidance and, in alignment with the central Cyber Security team to implement the same framework for a large number of other system teams.
location: MANASSAS, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 72 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Background in Engineering/Computer Science with specialization in Cyber Security (CISA, CISSP, CISM would be a plus)
- Good understanding of NIST CSF Framework (and more specifically, NIST 800-53 controls) - Experience with FEDRAM and/or CMMC would be a plus
- Good understanding of the audit procedures and preparation for them (incl. producing appropriate documentation/evidence)
- Understanding of the space industry would be a plus
- organizational skills, attention to detail, and a solid understanding of security regulations and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are also essential, as you will be ininteract personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Possess the ability to explain security rationales and controls to non-technical audiences.
- Good project management skills.
- Autonomous, innovative mind and good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to establish well-written, structured documents (e.g., concepts, policies, reports).
- Ability to effectively interact with organizational stakeholders
- Be fluent in English
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).