|Date Posted||February 24, 2021|
ACS Solutions has an immediate need for Cyber Security Analyst with experience in the Manufacturing company. This is a 6 months contract opportunity (Potential temp to perm) and is located in Davidson, NC. Our client is a leading [Industrial Manufacturing] company.
Please review the job description below:
- 5+ years of specific cyber security related experience.
- Experience in information security operations.
- 5+ years’ experience in IT Security, Operating systems (UNIX, Linux, Windows, etc), and have demonstrated experience with cloud security, mobile security, and IoT technologies
- Perform daily in-depth analysis of current threat activity and trends.
- Analytically triage and prioritize security issues and events.
- Perform incident handling and forensic analysis.
- Correlate event data from IDS /IPS systems, firewalls, secure email and web gateways, SIEM’s and other security systems for potential threats and drive mitigation actions.
- Initiate escalation procedures to counter act potential threats and vulnerabilities.
- Prepare detailed written analyses of incidents with root cause, containment, and remediation/prevention recommendations.
- Document and conform to processes related to security monitoring.
- Research and identify key indicators of compromise on the network, servers, and end user workstations.