|Date Posted||May 19, 2020|
Purpose of Position
- Identity Management professional with extensive experience in credential management and knowledge of Federal policy.
- Successful applicant will lead the Cyber Policy team in support of the Department of Navy, Chief Information Office, and will provide senior Navy leadership with assistance in developing cybersecurity policy, support security posture oversight, and assist new work projects.
- Leads effort to perform research, prepare, distribute, and maintain Department of Navy cybersecurity and risk management related instructions, guidance, plans, and standard operational procedures.
- Guides development of the Department of Navy enterprise roadmap strategies and standards processes for cybersecurity programs.
- Oversees creation of action plans and milestones for corrective action following assessment activities and in response to identified vulnerabilities.
- Drafts security policies and procedures including the system security plan, and agency specific policies in accordance with NIST requirement.
- Routinely conducts risk assessments to quantify impacts of vulnerabilities.
- Reviews security safeguards to confirm that security requirements or deficiencies identified in policies, plans, doctrine, and audits have been fully addressed.