|Date Posted||May 25, 2019|
We have an immediate need for a Cyber Threat Analyst/IT Security Specialist to be part of our expanding global threat response team. This is a DIRECT HIRE, PERMANENT job, NOT a contract. Candidates MUST be authorized to work in the U.S. WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP, now and IN FUTURE. This job is located in Reston, VA. At this time ONLY candidates in the DC Metro area are being considered.
In this role, you will be part of a team focused on intrusion detection and security monitoring, researching the latest threats, and developing ways to detect and prevent those threats.
- Develop policies and procedures for handling security incidents.
- Research and develop responses to IT Security threats
- research and report on developments in the threat landscape, build network and endpoint detections, to protect against and prevent those threats from having a negative business impact.
- Deploy network and endpoint detection solutions.
- Participate in coordination and implementation of intrusion detection strategies and enhancements.
- Perform data analysis and optimize SOC procedures.