|April 1, 2023
The Cyber Security Specialist Mid supports the supports the Office of Secretary Defense, Special Capabilities Office (OSD/SCO) and its mission partners oversight and management of the SCO prototype development, fielding, operations, and transition activities and lead technical staff for all Air, Terrestrial, and Maritime Surface/Undersea programs.
Provide cybersecurity support services to assist cyber security activities. Provide research and analysis on a broad range of cybersecurity topics and prepare technical documentation to support team assessment of risk and prepare recommendations to our client on risk to the organization.
Participate in a team helping to document processes, and procedures to protect highly confidential data
Research and analyze the specific requirements associated with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) to assist the team with plans to satisfy each requirement
Attend strategy meetings and capture key notes, action items, and next steps
Assist Team Lead in the development of executive briefings and project milestone reports
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Information Technology (IT) related field
- 5 years of experience developing implementation of cybersecurity policy and regulatory compliance
- 3 years of experience supporting the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) process, in accordance with NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- 5 years of experience generating, analyzing, and reporting data using Microsoft Excel
- Experience writing business process documentation, whitepapers, or technical reports
- Experience reviewing or developing system architecture diagrams
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Integral Federal is united by a shared passion of excellence in service. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that cultivates a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and are headquartered in Rockville, MD with offices in Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, DC and Aberdeen.
We offer a comprehensive total rewards package including paid parental leave and immediate vesting in our 401K. That means you don’t have to wait an entire year to earn matching funds for your retirement contributions! Give us a try and become part of a curated group of intelligence professionals at Integral Federal Inc.
Our package also includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off – Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Earned bonuses and awards
- Professional Training Reimbursement
- Paid Parking
- Employee Assistance Program
As a federal contractor, Integral is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.