|Published||March 9, 2023|
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
CACI has an opening for a Cyber Security position to join the MAST team to support trainers associated with a Family of Systems (FoS) Program, including various Navy air platforms, at our Fairborn, OH location.
This opportunity is for the Information System Security Officer (ISSO) and the ISSO supports all Risk Management Framework (RMF) activities. The ISSO will perform the following duties among:
* Maintain classified systems and document control for the programs and labs associated with this program. Perform monthly scheduled patching and updates to the classified systems.
* Perform weekly scheduled audits on all classified systems.
* Maintain and update documentation for all classified systems as required by the ISSM.
* Perform periodic self-inspections and take corrective action for identified findings and vulnerabilities to ensure the facilities are prepared for government assessment reviews.
* Provide accredited IS systems for classified work.
* Support the site FSO and implement the security requirements related to the program.
* Configuration/Patch/Vulnerability Management
* Incident Response
* The Cyber Security candidate will have a strong cybersecurity background associated with scanning, creating checklists, addressing issues, providing evidence, and test results for associated controls.
What You'll Get to Do:
The Cybersecurity candidate will be responsible for the Information Assurance and Security of the associated training devices, including related RMF and eMASS efforts, using associated tools (e.g. ACAS), running STIGs, creating check lists, correcting issues, and developing evidence/artifacts to support control validation associated with the training devices. The candidate will have a wide range of tasks to support the RMF/eMASS process and develop/maintain the ATO package for the Navy.
You'll Bring These Qualifications
The Cyber Security position typically requires a bachelor's degree in IS Technology or Computer Science with experience in Cyber Security
* BS/BA and 1 Year of ISSO experience in support of US Navy or DoD programs
* 2+ years' experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
* 2+ years' experience using Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)/Tenable Nessus Vulnerability Scanner
* 2+ years' experience with vulnerability and compliance assessment scanning tools and reporting
* 1+ years of United States government security policies including, but not limited to, NIST 800-53 rev 4/5, and NIST 800-171
* Knowledge of DODI 8500.01, DODI 8510.01
* Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with very strong communication skills and work ethic; self-starter
* Security+ Required
* OS Certification Required (Linux RHEL or Windows 10)
* Must have a current DoD Secret Clearance
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
* Bachelor's degree in related technical field (i.e., Cyber Security)
* Experience using eMASS
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in Cyber Security
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 60 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.