|Date Posted||March 27, 2021|
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is
one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American
provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural
gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services
include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and
storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export
terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals;
petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a
marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States
inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include
approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage
capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14
billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
The Senior Control Systems & Cybersecurity Coordinator is responsible for support for Automation on SCADA, Facilities, Terminals and Pipeline Stations Cybersecurity efforts under the direction of the Senior Manager of CSMS. Senior Control Systems & Cybersecurity Coordinator will also serves as a key contributor on special projects and will be responsible for leading R&D and compliance of the group. In addition, other specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development and maintenance of standards, specifications, details, procedures and documentation improvements for Automation CSMS related to Cybersecurity.
- Support the Automation Cybersecurity portion of operations upgrades and capital projects
- Be responsible to develop and validate compliance for all cyber security technology used for cyber protection of all systems under the responsibility of CSMS.
- Lead the R&D effort of all Automation Cyber Security.
- Conduct on site Cyber Security audits at facilities as outlined in CSMS guidelines and procedures
- Provide guidance and support for Automation engineering project scope and estimates, commissioning and operations training as it relates to Cyber Security measures.