|February 10, 2024
Make your mark at Comcasta Fortune 30 global media and technology company. From the connectivity and platforms we provide, to the content and experiences we create, we reach hundreds of millions of customers, viewers, and guests worldwide. Become part of our award-winning technology team that turns big ideas into cutting-edge products, platforms, and solutions that our customers love. We create space to innovate, and we recognize, reward, and invest in your ideas, while ensuring you can proudly bring your authentic self to the workplace. Join us. You'll do the best work of your career right here at Comcast. (In most cases, Comcast prefers to have employees on-site collaborating unless the team has been designated as virtual due to the nature of their work. If a position is listed with both office locations and virtual offerings, Comcast may be willing to consider candidates who live greater than 100 miles from the office for the remote option.)
Responsible for utilizing advanced program management skills and knowledge to follow the organization's strategic plan and lead the large-to-medium and/or moderately complex programs spanning multiple organizations. Delivers outcomes, longer-term improvements and benefits in support of the organization goals.
The Comcast Cybersecurity Operations Center works at the intersection of media, technology, and security. Our world-class Security Operations Center encompasses expert Cyber Security professionals across diverse security fields, leveraging cutting edge Cyber Security tooling to defend Comcast against cyber security events or attacks. As part of the Cybersecurity Operations Enablement team, this role will work closely with all CSOC team members, Information Technology business units, and engineering teams across the organization.
- Establish partnerships with security and business stakeholders to develop and maintain a comprehensive vulnerability management strategy aligning with organizational security goals and industry best practices.
- Stand up and manage process improvement programs for the vulnerability management function.
- Implement and maintain policies, procedures, and guidelines for vulnerability assessment, reporting, and remediation processes.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure thorough performance of Vulnerability Management assessments and accurate collation and reporting of vulnerability data.
- Establish meaningful KPIs and metrics that align with stakeholder expectations.
- Ensure Vulnerability Management processes and documentation are in an auditable state.
- Understands the scope of programs as defined by the business requirements and budget process. Participates in key planning milestones.
- Builds program plans and maintains program record. Works with the core team to identify and schedule all the work for end-to-end deployment required to fulfill program scope. Identifies and manages program critical path, being mindful of upstream and downstream dependencies.
- Facilitates the development and implementation of key goals, objectives and success criteria for the program with key stakeholders and core team. Works with resource leadership to obtain and assign resources to the program plan within the Clarity record.
- Identifies, confirms, and obtains participation from required cross-functional teams. Works with the other team members and Strategic Business Initiative to do this effectively.
- Analyzes areas of risk to avoid risky activities by identifying and managing critical paths and risk areas. Establishes contingency plans and identifies trigger events and assumes responsibility for initiation corrective actions. Escalates early to SBI to determine when to engage senior management.
- Works with leadership and core team members to help identify and assist in making program tradeoffs to balance scope, time, and costs. Ensures proper documentation.
- Tracks and manages the program schedule and upstream and downstream dependencies. Analyzes the actual performance against the plan and makes adjustments consistent with plan objectives. Works with Strategic Business Initiative to assist in action item resolution and track completion. Ensures program milestones are accomplished and ensures overall committed timelines are met. Documents all major plan changes in scope, approach and date delivery.
- Communicates updates on major milestones and keeps all stakeholders informed of progress and issues. Identifies and manages proposed changes to program parameters and works with Enterprise Program Management and Program Managers to ensure appropriate processes and communications are followed.
- Monitors and ensures quality of program deliverables. Works with core team and key field resources to develop and monitor deployment schedule, strategies and tools to support the implementation of programs in the field through trials and controlled customer deployments.
- Proactively identifies areas for improvement within the Cybersecurity function and collaborate with internal teams to implement long-term strategies that enhance the organization's capabilities and efficiency.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Cybersecurity, or a related field.
- Must have program management experience
- Strong understanding of Cybersecurity principles and practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven track record of delivering results and driving positive change within complex organizations.
About Our Perks & Benefits:
We are determined to create an environment where our employees feel valued, understand our business goals, and are motivated.
Here's a look at just some of the perks and benefits we make available to our US-based employees:
- Medical & Dental
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Generous paid time off
- Life Milestones - from adoption assistance, childcare resources, pet insurance, and more, Comcast supports you at all life stages.
- Courtesy Services - We offer all of our full-time employees in serviceable areas free digital TV and internet.
- Discount tickets for Universal Resorts, including theme park tickets and onsite hotel rooms.
Learn more at jobs.comcast.com/life-at-comcast/benefits
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality-to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Certifications (if applicable)
Relative Work Experience
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.