|Date Posted||November 12, 2020|
Clinical Instructor, Industrial Cybersecurity Engineering Technology (1887)
Posting Number: req1144
Working 9 months per year
Faculty Non-Tenure Track
College of Technology
Pocatello - Main
The primary purpose of this position is to instruct students within the Energy Systems Technology and Education Center (ESTEC) Industrial Cybersecurity Engineering Technology program. This position will also require the instructor to do work in recruitment, ABET Accreditation, and perform service or other duties as assigned by the Department or College.
- Student instruction (60%)
- Instructional Material Development/Preparation (20%)
- Recruitment (10%)
- ABET/Service/Administrative (10%)
- Must be able to be certified by Idaho Career and Technical Education (CTE) (https://cte.idaho.gov/)
- Must possess at minimum an Associate of Applied Science degree or State Licensure in related career field (Information Technology, Industrial Automation, Computer Science, or Education)
- Full time professional experience in cybersecurity consistent with CTE standards
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Two (2) years full time experience in industrial environments
- Two (2) years experience as an instructor
- Ability to create instructional material relating to hands-on cybersecurity learning activities
- Professional cybersecurity certification
Please submit the following documents with your application:
CV/Resume, Cover Letter and a list of three (3) professional references with contact information.
The position will remain open until filled, however, priority consideration will be given to applications received by December 6, 2020. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience. Includes a competitive benefits package. Offers of employment may be conditional pending successful completion of a background investigation.
Idaho State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We have an institution-wide commitment to inclusion and diversity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Veterans' preference. Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to individuals with disabilities.