|Published||November 23, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
CyberSecurity Expert - $$$ - Growing
This Jobot Job is hosted by Rick Cristiano
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $150,000 - $225,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are at the forefront of providing innovative solutions to mission critical partnerships in the Federal and DOD space. Our clients rely on use to be the subject matter experts in IT, consulting, network, data and other areas. We have and are growing at a tremendous rate due to acquisitions and a strong business model with no signs of slowing down.
Why join us?
In addition to an amazing company culture we offer a number of perks and benefits to attract top talent including strong salaries, healthcare options and the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, goal-orientated Strategic Business Unit (SBU), Chief Operations Officer for our Cyber Security Organization that is headquartered out of our Silver Spring, Maryland location (remote). This leadership position will report directly to the President of the Strategic Business Unit. This is a financial heavy role that will deal the forecasting, reading through spreadsheets and dealing with government contracts.
The SBU, COO is a highly motivated self-starter with demonstrated entrepreneurial skills to ensure that our strategic and tactical goals are met for our cyber security strategic business unit that has a laser focus on protecting Governmental Departments/Agencies (Federal, State and Local), and Commercial enterprises. This is a hands-on position targeting a fast-paced and dynamic CyberSecurity client and corporate environments. The role requires a professional committed to success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Exceptional track record of leadership
- Superior project management skills
- Extensive knowledge in Federal Government Contracting, RFP responses and Pricing requirements
- Resourceful and analytical with exceptional communication skills
- Understanding of all facets of business
- Outstanding public speaking and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of IT/business infrastructure
- Aptitude in problem-solving and decision-making
- Understanding of analytics and performance metrics
- Financial/ Analytical
- Develop the SBU Proposal/Pricing strategies (direct and indirect engagements) in order to retain and attract our ever increase client base. Develop and analyze Indirect rates and make recommendations from analysis
- Develop and maintain annual SBU P&L Budgets and monthly Forecasts, including backlog, bookings, headcount and pipeline activities.
- Provide detailed contract execution analysis and recommendations, especially with Federal business client contracts
- Aid and drive continued research toward emerging cybersecurity technologies, trends and competitive information.
- Report timely monthly financial results to divisional and corporate leadership
- Business Development
- Develop and maintain Corporate Partnerships, with the Division President and other SBU’s within MCP in order to achieve growth objectives
- Review SBU cybersecurity RFP’s and provide opportunity analysis
- Develop/review all SBU Cost/Price Proposals
- Administer Federal and Commercial Contracts and ensure overall compliance
- Conduct/Support negotiations as required by the SBU
- Support Contractual onboarding as required
- Work with MCP corporate Attorneys as/when required
- Provide SBU analysis and reporting to division and corporate leadership as required
- Advise division president and SBU President on recommended courses of Action
- Facilitate business processes
- Other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Minimum of 15 Years of experience, of which a minimum of 5 Years working with Federal DoD and other Government (Federal Civil and State and Local) clients
- Proven experience and success within the Cybersecurity marketplace
- A four (4) year bachelor’s degree in a related field. An MBA is preferred.
- Must be highly energetic, team focused, competitive and driven to personal and organizational success.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time (mainly domestic US travel)
- Demonstrated abilities in the following areas of expertise
- Expert Analytical Skills
- Data and Financial Analysis
- Market pricing & rate development/Analysis
- Forecasting, modeling & reporting
- growth strategy development
- Contract Administration & Compliance with knowledge of Federal Acquisition regulations
- Strategic and Tactical Planning & Budgeting
- Program/Project Management knowledge and understanding
- Client capture & proposal development
- Ability to build and foster strong partner relationships.
- Operations Management
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a high-energy, dynamic, and collaborative team environment.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.