|Date Posted||October 9, 2021|
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Charlotte, NC!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Job Description: The Cybersecurity Operations Center Analyst is responsible for detecting, assessing and responding to cyber security events and incidents across the company's environment. The Analyst will work closely with peers, other internal/external teams and management in a 24x7 Cybersecurity Operations Center (CSOC) environment. The Analyst also is responsible for following processes and procedures as defined by Cybersecurity leadership and the Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT).
- 6 years of experience as a practicing Scrum Master
- Bachelors Degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, MIS or other degrees with high level understanding of network and application security and information systems
- 0-3 years experience in a security operations center and/or system administration role
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Brihanna Green, Sourcing Specialist, at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you're eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement