|Published||September 15, 2023|
Purpose of Position
The Aviation Cybersecurity Analyst provides cybersecurity support for the NetJets fleet of aircraft and the supporting systems and tooling, to include flight operations, aircraft maintenance, logistics, and airport facilities. In addition to direct support, they also monitor cybersecurity trends and maintain relationships with partners, suppliers, and vendors in the aviation industry.
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Must stay up to date on the latest security trends, vulnerabilities, aviation cybersecurity regulations, and news items and communicate new finding with other team members.
- Monitor threats to the aviation industry.
- Maintain relationships with the cybersecurity teams of our strategic aviation partners, suppliers, and vendors.
- Serve as a liaison between Cybersecurity and Flight Operations to bridge knowledge gaps and advocate on behalf of both groups.
- Evaluate and mitigate risks, vulnerabilities, and threats of aircraft and supporting systems throughout the lifecycle of the aircraft.
- Create and audit policies, processes, standards and guidelines to support the safe and secure operation and continuded airworthiness of our aircraft.
- Assist in developing aviation specific cybersecurity awareness training.
Bachelor's in Computer Science or Engineering
Years Of Experience
2-4 years of experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities And Other (KSAOs)
- Requires oral and written communication skills, people skills, presentation skills, facilitation skills, and the ability to navigate complex organizational structures.
- Ability to manage changing workloads while maintaining a sense of priorities and delivering quality service within required timeframes.
- Ability to learn new technologies and applications and apply that knowledge to daily workflows.
- Attention to detail, organized and able to work and research independently.
- Knowledge of networking concepts and operating systems such as windows and linux.
- Ability to review and analyze security log files.
- Ability to work with others to find a common goal.
- Must be able to pass TSA background check.
- Experience with pentesting and vulnerability assessments
- Experience with operational technology, industrial control systems, or automotive cybersecurity
- Knowledge of the avition industry, the systems that support the infrastructure, aircraft, and avionic systems.
- Knowledge of aviation regulations