|Date Posted||July 12, 2021|
The Cybersecurity Technology Solutions (CTS) team is looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst to join our organization.
Highly Desired Skills:
- Experience with endpoint protection technologies such as Anti-Virus, Endpoint Detection and Response, and Insider Threat platforms
- Experience with network protection technologies such as IDS/IPS and network inspection tools
- Experience with core technologies such as Identity Access Management tools, SIEM and SOAR platforms
- Familiarity with controls and control measures as it relates to Cybersecurity technologies
- Familiarity with compliance and governance (NERC CIP, SOX)
- Experience in applying agile/scrum methodology to develop and deliver large-scale deployments
- Effective interpersonal skills; works well with business stakeholders to understand the short-term and long-term business needs
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Highly organized
This job performs ongoing cybersecurity risk reviews for new and existing technologies and services and supports ongoing and new cybersecurity projects. Individuals develop requirements for and implement technical security projects and tools, as well as define the company’s cybersecurity policies and control framework. This position collaborates with the company’s IT department and business units to identify the need for, select, and deploy technical controls to meet specific security requirements. Employees in this role build processes and standards to ensure security requirements continue to be met.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Administers, operates and monitors NextEra Energy (NEE) information security sensors, logging, alerting and other detection mechanisms to identify and respond to threats
- Develops a subject matter expertise for one or multiple assigned cybersecurity technology stacks (e.g., identity and access management, network intrusion detection and prevention, host based security tools)
- Collaborates with security architecture to identify, evaluate and recommend new security technologies for suitability within NEE’s environment and security posture
- Communicates ongoing cybersecurity activities, priorities and risk measurements or mitigations at multiple organizational levels
- Provides guidance for security activities and requirements in the system development life cycle (SDLC) and application development efforts. Participates in organizational projects, as required
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Grad / GED
- Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
- Experience: 0+ years
- Certified Information Systems Aud (CISA) certification
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Role: Associate Professional
Organization: Florida Power & Light Company
Location: Opa Locka Airport
Other Work Locations: Florida
Relocation Provided: No
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please submit online request using Ask HR4U, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-HR4U (4748). Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Nearest Major Market: Miami