|Date Posted||November 6, 2018|
Vaco is a private-equity backed solutions company that provides consulting, managed services, staffing, and placement services globally. Established in 2002 by "Big 4" consulting veterans, Vaco now has over 40 offices and has worked with over 9,000 clients. We have over 6,000 consultants and been named to Inc. magazine's list of fastest-growing private companies for the past 12 years. Vaco offers boutique services with global reach.
The Vaco Cyber Security team's success relies on the trusted relationships built with our clients. We recognize the challenge organizations encounter improving security, restructuring operations and handling risk while maintaining compliance and keeping costs down. Our information security specialists work closely with organizations to provide the solutions that best match business and security objectives. As a member of the team, you will have the opportunity to utilize and expand your skills through client experience and industry training while collaborating with security professionals across industries. Our team provides the full spectrum of security services to clients including, Strategy & Advisory, Identity & Access Management, Security Operations, Managed Services, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
We are currently seeking a certified Senior Project/Program Manager with strong experience in CyberSecurity or Information Security for an excellent opportunity with one of our top Fortune 100 companies. Get the advantage over your competition through our direct access to hiring managers. Apply with Vaco, and we will be your personal representative! We will promote your strengths and help prepare you for your interview by supplying you with key information about our client.
Vaco will advocate on your behalf and provide you with access to market trends, compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities that are perfect for you!
As a Senior Project/Program Manager within the Cyber Security PMO, you will plan, coordinate and monitor all aspects of the client's high level security projects. You will maintain schedules and budgets and will monitor quality in accordance with requirements. You will manage the development and execution of integrated plans, while working closely with internal and external staff. You will ensure that all plans are in alignment with the strategic goals of the company and that all objectives are met.
Other responsibilities of the Project Management role include:
- Collaborating with team members, key stakeholders and management staff
- Ensuring that objectives, specifications, deliverables, timelines and tasks are understood, agreed upon and achieved
- Identifying and tracking critical path/activities, risks, contingencies and alternatives
- Performing ongoing review of program status
- Determining and implementing risk mitigation solutions
- Identifying and resolving issues that impact deliverables
- Coordinating meetings and preparing meeting agendas
- Recording and tracking action items
- Developing and executing a communication plan
- Ensuring effective and timely communication
- Preparing periodic management reports
- Informing key stakeholders of status, issues, problems and proposed solutions
- Assessing performance by obtaining, analyzing and interpreting metrics