|Location||Panama City, FL|
|Date Posted||May 12, 2018|
Senior Cyber Security Analyst opening - Veteran Friendly
Active Secret Security Clearance required
Cyber Defense team supports Dept. of Defense programs in their efforts to maintain the availability, confidentiality, and integrity of their information systems and critical data. The Cyber Defense team member will apply their skills and knowledge to provide cyber security activities for critical weapon and weapon support systems.
-Develop Cyber Security strategic initiatives for DoD programs.
-Apply Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and STIG checklists.
-Perform Vulnerability Analysis using the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS).
-Create Plans of Action and Milestones (POAMs) for the implementation of security protocols and procedures.
-Develop Cyber Security artifacts, such as System Security Plans and related plans and procedures.
-Coordinate and conduct the implementation of the Risk Management Framework in accordance with DoD and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guidelines.
- Must hold a Secret clearance
- 3+ years of Information Assurance experience in a DoD-related environment
- Experience with the Certification and Accreditation (C&A) DIACAP process for DoD information systems.
- Assured Compliance Assessment System (ACAS) experience.
- Experience creating POAMs and implementing technical mitigations.
- Experience administering Microsoft Windows Server and Workstation systems.
- Knowledge of DoD instructions 8500.01 and 8510.01.
- Must possess DoD 8570.1-M compliance for Information Assurance Tech (IAT) Level II (2) Microsoft certifications such as Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA) or Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP) or obtain within six months of employment.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.