|Date Posted||January 4, 2019|
We are currently looking for a Senior Information Systems and Cybersecurity Analyst candidate for a direct hire position in Dayton, OH.
Location: Dayton, OH
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Salary: $95-110k depending on education, certifications, and experience
Summary: The ideal candidate for the Senior Information Systems and Cybersecurity Analyst position shall have a working knowledge of information system concepts and principles, operating modes, systems, media, equipment, equipment configuration, and related software systems, processes and procedures to assess and advise on vulnerability to attack from a variety of sources (e.g., espionage, disruption of services, destructive programs/applications) and procedures and methods for protection of systems and applications.
· Active Secret clearance or ability to obtain
· Bachelor’s degree in a science, technology, engineering, math cybersecurity, or computer science field of study with 10+ years’ experience specifically in cybersecurity or information assurance, OR an Associate’s degree and 8+ years of experience
· Must meet DoD 8570 .01 IAM Level II certification requirements (CASP, CISSP, CAP, GSLC, CISM)
· Experience with Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) and/or Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
· Assist in formulating architectural design, functional specifications, interfaces and documentation of hardware or software systems.
· Utilize the Risk Management Framework (RMF) to support Authorization and Accreditation (A&A) for assigned systems and use the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) system to document information.
· Assist in the monitoring of systems throughout the lifecycle management process from concept to decommission.
About Us: SRG Government Services (SRG) is a leading provider of information technology, training, engineering, accounting and intelligence analytical services for agencies in the intelligence, defense, homeland security, cyber security, and federal civilian markets. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the federal contracting industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.