|Location||New Orleans, LA|
|Date Posted||January 5, 2019|
This position is open as of 1/4/2019.
Senior Cyber Security Specialist
Located in the vibrant city of New Orleans, we are a well-established, rapidly growing small business that specializes in finding solutions to complex and contemporary problems. We are leaders in our industry and we are looking to further expand our Cyber Security Team.
Due to the growth and demand of our services, we are looking for a Senior Cyber Security Engineer who possesses a Department of Defense Secret Clearance and is local to or willing to relocate to New Orleans, LA. We are looking for highly motivated candidates who thrive in a challenging, yet rewarding environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Designing and maintaining new systems, applications, and solutions for enterprise-wide cyber systems
- Administering Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) requirements for Department of Defense operations environment
- Collaborating with software developers and network administrators to ensure that security requirement are properly understood and enforced
What You Need for this Position
- Current and active DoD Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering and 3-4 years of related work experience aligned to the responsibilities
- Experience with Oracle, Java programming language, WSDL, SOAP, and XML
Additional Skills that are nice to have for this position:
- CISSP, CISA, or CISM certification
- Excellent written and communication skills
What's In It for You
-Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
-Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
-Generous holidays and vacations
Required SkillsCyber Security, Cybersecurity, DOD Secret Clearance, Secret Clearance, Security+, Security+ CE, Active DoD 8570 Level II Certification, Oracle Golden Gate, Oracle Data Integrator, XML
If you are a good fit for the Senior Cyber Security Specialist position, and have a background that includes:
Cyber Security, Cybersecurity, DOD Secret Clearance, Secret Clearance, Security+, Security+ CE, Active DoD 8570 Level II Certification, Oracle Golden Gate, Oracle Data Integrator, XML and you are interested in working the following job types:
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.