|Date Posted||April 11, 2019|
Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for a Senior Cyber Security Architect, with a focus on delivering and driving security requirements for our business within the enterprise organization. In this role you will work in a team to identify, risk rate, communicate and design secure solutions across our business units and functions.
Responsibilities of the Senior Cyber Security Architect:
- Offer subject matter expertise and leadership in cyber security infrastructure
- Develop strategic road maps and remediation plans to address vulnerabilities and weaknesses
- Ensure cyber security tools and infrastructure adheres to regulatory and organizational security requirements
- Develop metrics and reporting to continuously monitor identified risk areas
- Work with IT and operations teams to develop security architectural requirements
Requirements of the Senior Cyber Security Architect:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or STEM discipline or HS diploma and 5 years of experience
- At least 8 years of overall experience required
- Broad knowledge of IT security concepts
- Solid understanding of Linux/Windows environments
- AWS experience a plus
Keywords: Senior Cyber Security Architect, Linux, Windows, Firewalls, AWS
Job ID: 318019
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!