|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||February 9, 2019|
The Senior Cyber Security Analyst will have hands-on experience performing data breach response, in addition to extensive knowledge in security risk assessments, incident response, and computer forensics. This person will carry out a high level of customer service and communication with clients around the country, deploying various technical, analytical, and legal tactics.
**This position is 100% remote flexible as long as the professional lives within the Pacific Coast Time Zone. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company has clients all across the West Coast.**
- Participate in engagements related to preemptive data breach response; analytic and reporting for litigation, data breaches, and regulatory response; workplace and employment issues, including theft of trade secrets, and; investigations related to network breaches/unauthorized access of data through computer forensics and incident response
- Deliver exceptional client services, including communicating with the client throughout the entire project lifecycle to better understand client needs
- Remain highly responsive and ensure all deadlines are met
- Perform data breach response, cyber risk/security assessments, and remain involved in phases such as penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, and log configuration
- Engage with attackers directly to resolve cyber extortion incidents
- Participate in CSIRP development and gap analysis, tabletop exercises, incident response and computer forensics, and data breach response with best practices
- Demonstrate ability to perform forensic investigations on a number of devices including laptops, mobile phones, memory sticks, etc.
- Experience with scan/assessment tools such as Metasploit, Nessus, Burp Suite, Core Impact, and/or others
- Handle web application exploitation, server and client-side attacks, and protocol subversion