|Date Posted||December 27, 2018|
Remote Bellevue Cybersecurity Architect
Cybersecurity Architect will lead the design and implementation of information security
initiatives and operations, working to identify, manage, and strategically reduce a customer's cybersecurity risk.
* Design, build and implement enterprise-class security systems for a production environment
* Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy
* Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
* Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
* Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements with a focus on achieving business outcomes
* Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
* Train users in implementation or conversion of systems
* Review cybersecurity logs from various devices such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, Windows server security logs, etc.
* At least 5 years of industry experience in a security engineering function
* At least 8 years of information security experience with a focus on network, application and architecture
* Network Security: IDS/IPS, firewalls, email security
* Network Configurations and Protocols: TCP/IP, BGP, VLANS, WLAN standard
* Networking Standards, Supervision, Conceptual Skills, Decision Making, Informing Others, Functional and Technical Skills, Dependability, Information Security Policies
* In-depth knowledge of mapping business requirements to technology and ability to identify security gaps at the architecture level.
* Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods
* Planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures
* Customer facing soft skills
Education and Certifications:
* B.S. in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
* One or more of the following industry certifications: CompTIA Security+, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), SANS GIAC Security Essential Certification (GSEC), SANS GIAC Penetration tester (GPEN), ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), ISC2 Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), PMP, CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Cisco, Palo Alto, SonicWall, Sophos, Fortinet, Rapid7, Varonis, Tenable
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Please reference job code
when responding to this ad.
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran's status or any other category protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.