|Date Posted||April 10, 2018|
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Principal Cybersecurity Architect
- Leads the development and improvement of architectural and security designs for systems.
- Explores and integrates new cybersecurity technologies, processes, and capabilities.
- Serves as a subject matter expert to executive leadership on a range of cybersecurity best practices, architectures, solutions and technologies.
- Provides cybersecurity architecture services across specific lines of business to ensure the secure delivery of all technology.
- Supports the development and implementation of cybersecurity strategies across the functional areas.
- Provides strategic and tactical cybersecurity guidance for technology (informational and operational) projects, including the evaluation and recommendation of technical controls.
- A strong understanding of security technologies, architecture, and best practices
- demonstrate prior experience in developing cyber architecture and in meeting similar responsibilities and cyber outcomes
- Strong knowledge of Cyber Security threats, vulnerabilities, and risks
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Experience in telecommunications industry desired
- Knowledge of wireless standards and technologies (e.g. GSM, UMTS, WLAN, LTE, and 5G).
- LTE RAN and Core architecture and protocols
- Knowledge of NFV and SDN technologies, architectures, and products
- Knowledge of IoT architecture and security.
- Experience in developing wireless architectures and solutions.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills necessary to engage with diverse cross functional groups and present effectively to small and large groups
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in a technical discipline is desirable.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to build from good relationships with clients/operational managers and colleagues
- Ability to gather and assimilate information
- Ability to be adapt and prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
- Solid written and verbal communication
- Knowledge and practice of formal architecture methodologies such as UML, MDA, or TOGAF is desirable.