|Date Posted||November 8, 2018|
Global Head - Digital Cyber Security Initiatives
Location: Hoboken Preferred – Flexible Location
Marsh & McLennan Companies seeks an enterprise level Digital Cyber Security expert to oversee the strategy and implementation of the company’s global enterprise Digital Cyber Security program.
Reporting to the Global CISO, the successful candidate will also manage a group of global infrastructure/Cyber Security professionals to include a team of sophisticated Cyber Security engineers protecting the organization’s information assets from insider and external threats.
Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Work closely with operating company digital leaders initiating and providing Cyber Security guidance and support – both cloud and in-house models
- Develop and execute global digital security strategies and roadmaps, as well as manage/assess roll-outs of products and services
- Manage proof-of-concepts and integrations of new security tools and controls throughout the life cycle
- Lead strategic development of Cyber security team operations
- Function as key liaison between cross-functional business units, stakeholders, and vendors
- Lead numerous technical, global information security projects with broad visibility
- Assure alignment of products are compliant to information security policies, standards, and frameworks
- Measure and evaluate the Cyber Security maturity of current digital offerings/services, as well as identify areas for improvement
- Manage overall risk management structure and Cyber Security metrics
- Mentor Information Security teams and provide on-going training/education initiatives for overall Information Security frameworks and best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Cybersecurity and/or 10+ years of related experience at an enterprise level
- 10+ years of technical and hands-on experience in Cyber and Information Security
- 5-7+ years of experience managing global Security projects and teams
- In-depth experience in the following areas: Vulnerability and Remediation, Threat Intelligence, Cloud Security (AWS, Azure, Oracle, etc.), Encryption, Next Generation Firewalls, SIEM, Endpoint Detection and Response, and IPS/IDS
- Experience interacting with senior leadership and stakeholders
- Experience working in a large, complex multinational environment
- Decisive, proactive individual used to timely delivery in a fast-paced, high expectation environment
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital. It is the parent company of a number of the world’s leading risk experts and specialty consultants, including Marsh, the insurance broker and risk advisor; Guy Carpenter, the risk and reinsurance specialist; Mercer, the provider of HR and related financial advice and services; and Oliver Wyman, the management consultancy. With over 63,000 employees worldwide and annual revenue of over $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. Its stock (ticker symbol: MMC) is listed on the New York, Chicago and London stock exchanges.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.