|Date Posted||April 14, 2018|
Cybersecurity System Administrator
Location: Houston, TX (Locals only)
Seeking a Cybersecurity System Administrator for an internal security group, supporting both client and server side tools. The candidate will be responsible for tracking and managing the deployment of client software, troubleshooting client and server issues, working through the ticketing systems, and collaborating with other groups supporting the infrastructure.
- Manage the deployment of client software.
- Operate and maintain servers operating Windows server and Linux environment.
- Control the support and helpdesk related processes for the team’s software and hardware.
- Assist other team members with application operation and maintenance.
- Write and update documentation related to processes, maintenance, and operation of the security applications used by the team.
- Experience Securonix, Sureview, or Digital Guardian a plus.