|Location||Round Rock, TX|
|Date Posted||March 10, 2019|
** Please send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] **
Cyber Security Product Owner
Contract to Hire
Product Manager - to deliver on the technology roadmap for client's services organization. As a Product Manager, you will own the product roadmap and execution towards it.
- Experience in defining Security requirements for an Online website
- Applies broad knowledge of company’s product/service capabilities and competitive environment to identify solutions for a secure website that do not degrade the customer experience
- Creates, implements and monitors plans for testing products/ solutions through beta releases or pilot programs.
- Ensures that product/ solution features and specifications reflect customer requirements.
- Prioritizes features and specifications, applying budget, timeline and other constraints.
- Works across all functional areas, gathering inputs, updating product plans and roadmaps, and communicating the impact of product/solution decisions to all stakeholders.
- Reviews product/ solution evaluation metrics from multiple sources and ensures they are incorporated in future versions.
- 10+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; 8+ years with a Master’s degree. Engineering degree with MBA preferred.
- Solid technology/engineering skills relating to product strategy, design & security requirements
- Ability to manage and influence team members without direct reporting authority
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment; work with minimal supervision while delivering on action items in a timely fashion
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and software development lifecycle principles
- SCRUM Master certification a plus
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178