|Date Posted||October 6, 2018|
Contract Opportunity - Bartlesville, OK
Wonderful opportunity to work for a super major.
Working as part of a global operations team within the security area. This is a project based opportunity and likely to be 3 months intially with a potential to extend.
The contractor's primary responsibility will be to review user requests to install software and identify software security risks using established criteria. Contractors should have a basic understanding of cybersecurity principles including:
- Principles of malware and malware detection
- File identification and metadata
- File hashing
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 3-5 years of direct experience in information technology
- 1-2 years of direct experience in information security
- Available for shift work
- Available to be on call for incident response
- Able to work both independently and in a dynamic team environment
- Bachelor's degree in an Information Technology related field
- Security + training, certification, or equivalent
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com