|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||April 12, 2019|
Related Hudson Yards Manager is the brain, heart and soul of Hudson Yards. Just as Hudson Yards is transforming the world’s most spectacular skyline, Related Hudson Yards Manager is reimagining community. We are a collaborative force driven by expertise, ingenuity and passion. We pay attention to our tenants in a way that shatters tradition. We understand who they need us to be and where they need us to be even before they do. Equipped with an ever expanding range of amenities and resources, we strive to help our tenants be productive and happy. Wherever we are today, we are committed to be in a better place tomorrow. Where do we draw the line? We don’t.
Related Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
#CB #CB2 IND1
This opportunity is to join and grow in the Related Hudson Yards Cyber Security team. You will make an impact defending our corporate networks from advanced and targeted attacks. This position supports the CyberSecurity Director, our on-site Command Center along with the Hudson Yards Team.
The Cyber Security Analyst will interface daily with our various security service providers along with the security tools employed by our business. You will need to be well organized, reliable, a strong communicator, detail oriented, demonstrate good judgment, be confident working in a team or independently, and comfortable in the handling of confidential information. The role involves regular interaction with various business units and leadership within the organization in order to accomplish the job responsibilities.
Working under the direction of the Director of CyberSecurity, the successful candidate will be responsible for participating in the following activities:
- Day-to-day operational tasks related to the ongoing support of CyberSecurity Team.
- Responsible reviewing incident life cycles, handoff’s, escalation, and providing support during cyber incidents.
- Monitoring and reporting the tracking and assignment on tickets and events referred to the Cyber Security Team.
- Capable of analyzing potential threats from multiple sources and maintaining detailed reports on all analysis and subsequent activity.
- Responsible for creating filters, reports, dashboards, and alerts in support of the Cyber Security mission.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of existing playbooks and runbooks.
The CyberSecurity Analyst, must be proficient in a wide range of technologies, knowledgeable as to industry “best practices” in the day-to-day operations of a large organization and able to communicate even subtle details of the above to Information Risk & Security Team and to the organization. The Information Risk & Security Team is responsible for the developing, delivering, enforcing and monitoring of security control procedures and policies. The role requires the ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule in accommodating the role’s responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in information security.
- Experience with the penetration testing process and techniques.
- Working knowledge in scripting; Python, Powershell and Unix Shell scripts.
- Familiarity and technical capabilities working with Industrial Control Systems, Building Management Systems, and Enterprise Resource Planning.
- Demonstrated experience working in information security, including: compliance, assurance, and/or other security best practices and principles
- Technical capabilities / experience with firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts.
- Security Operations Center and Cisco networking experience preferred.
- Experience and comfort with stakeholder management and communications at the senior management level
- Proven ability to effectively work with team members and business stakeholders across diverse roles and experience levels
- Analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
The successful candidate will also be comfortable working in a matrixed environment and will display a proactive approach to problem solving. A creative mind, excellent interpersonal skills, and sense of humor are a must for this position!