|Date Posted||April 7, 2018|
Kforce has a client seeking a Cybersecurity Specialist in Lewisville, Texas (TX).
We are seeking Identity and Access Management Engineers in a globally-diverse environment with strong focus on Authentication and Single Sign-On (SSO). Candidates must have extensive experience with CA SiteMinder and relevant application security knowledge. Candidates must be self-starters and able to grasp all technical aspects of a large existing CA SiteMinder deployment. Candidates expect to work closely with operations team and help resolve all Production and non-Production issues. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the installation, configuration, and ongoing maintenance of development, QA, and Production infrastructures/environments. Ability to effectively communicate with application teams and answer their concerns. Experience on migrating applications off of SiteMinder platform to new platform is highly desirable.
- Manage and maintain existing CA SiteMinder deployment
- Gain a deep technical understanding existing CA SiteMinder deployment
- Work with application teams, operation teams, and QA teams on applications on-boarding process
- Act as a subject matter expert on SSO features
- Address all and any security concerns raise by Cyber Security Team related to CA SiteMinder
- Assist support team if production issues escalated
- Work independently of CA Support as much as possible in a fast-paced environment