|Date Posted||March 9, 2018|
Our client is currently seeking a Cybersecurity
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Strong working knowledge of operations practices, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements and threats and vulnerabilities in the context of Cybersecurity as well as incident response handling methodologies as they apply
- § Strong knowledge of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics as they relate to Cybersecurity and specifically in the financial industry
- § Expert in their field; keeps technical skills current, participates in multiple forums
- § May be multi-skilled across the full range of team functions
- § Strong understanding of Agile, with the ability to work under at least one of the common frameworks
- § Knowledge of what constitutes a network attack and the relationship to both threats and vulnerabilities along with the ability to identify systemic security issues
- § Provides in-depth analysis of vulnerabilities, threats, designs, procedures and architectural design with focus on recommendations for enhancements or remediation with skill in using network analysis tools
- § Compliance required for local, country, and/or region specific standards for credentials, certifications and/or training.
- These Advanced Cyber Security Professionals will be supporting a multi-year, Access Uplift Program . We are looking for folks with Advanced Risk (Cyber Security) and Technical Infrastructure backgrounds, through heavy DATA Analysis (mostly Microsoft Excel) they will document and make change recommendations while following the teams existing playbook and protocols. Expectations are for candidates to be extremely analytical and have rich cyber security backgrounds, specifically within Identity Access Management (IAM). Certifications are not expected, but are certainly great to have.