|Location||Fort Meade, MD|
|Date Posted||March 22, 2019|
Jacobs is looking for talented individuals to join our team for DISA's Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) supporting the Test, Evaluation, and Certification (TEC) contract. We are seeking candidates who have skill sets that can support the full spectrum of IT communication systems and software test and evaluation.
Jacobs is seeking Cybersecurity Tester Sr. to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position is located at DISA HQ, Fort Meade, MD. The candidate will support Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) on the Cyber Situational Awareness Systems/Analytics (CSAS/A) task by conducting program/system related security planning, testing, data collection, data analysis, and reporting.
The Cyber Security Tester must be able to apply policies and Test engineering methodologies to analyze effectiveness and impacts on systems under test. The Cyber sec must be able to function under limited supervision while supporting a full range of responsibilities. Must currently possess and maintain a Secret security clearance.
- Prepare Risk Management Framework (RMF) documentation.
- Conduct Lab Based Security Testing and Evaluation (ST&E).
- Interfaces with/presents briefings to Government and Contractor personnel.
- Perform a variety of cyber security assessments.
- Provide timely feedback to the team, JITC, customers on identified problems, and associated mission effects.
- Masters degree and 8 years of experience; or
- Bachelors degree and 10 years of experience.
- One year of experience can be substituted by 15 semester hours completed towards a Masters degree. The degree must be in a relevant technical curriculum and experience must be related to the job duties.
- Requires 1 certification in area of specialization. Additional certifications in the area of specialization may be substituted for 1 year of experience.
Experience: Financial project monitoring, Financial forecasting, Recruiting, Staff management & talent development, Customer relationship management, technology familiarity and willingness to learn new technologies (e.g. cloud, cybersecurity, static code testing, penetration testing)
- Experience with cyber security testing (Vulnerability analysis, penetration testing) on developmental systems
- Experience with various cyber security tools for conducting vulnerability analysis of software, operating systems, network devices
- Understanding of NIST RMF
- Familiarity of tools such as eMass, Fortify, ACAS
- Knowledge of common cyber attack approaches
- Must have Secret Clearance and ability to obtain a TS/SCI
- One or more cyber security related certifications
Essential Functions: Physical Requirements Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require filing, typing, and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, included but not limited to: bending, reaching, turning and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work, walking moderate to long distances may be required. Work Environment An inside and outside environment (considerations: closed quarters, close together, lighting). Needs to be able to work well with co-workers and all levels of management. No hazards on job or unusual environmental conditions. Equipment and Machines Ability to operate office equipment such as a personal computer, printer, copy machine, telephone, fax machine and other equipment including desk supplies and other work related tools as required. Attendance Core work hours will be between 6:00 a.m. 6:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. Regular attendance of scheduled hours is extremely important, but not critical, except for deadlines and meetings. Punctuality and regular attendance are necessary to meet deadlines. Must exhibit flexibility of work hours to adjust to surge situations based on critical mission requirements. Other Essential Functions Must demonstrate professional behavior at all times when dealing with customers, management and co-workers. Must have clear, concise and accurate communications skills in English, both verbal and written. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to employees or others. Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a professional manner. Independent personal transportation to office or work site is required. Travel to and from customers locations and the test fields may be required to support projects. This may involve airline travel. In some cases, accommodations can possibly be made for POV, if necessary. When operating any vehicle for work purposes, must wear seat belt and in addition, no cellular devices are to be used when vehicle is in motion.
Jacobs is one of the worlds largest and most diverse providers of full-spectrum technical, professional and construction services for industrial, commercial and government organizations globally. The company employs over 74,000 people and operates in more than 40 countries around the world.#cjpost
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>