|Date Posted||February 5, 2019|
In this position you will be working with the Department’s Network Engineering and Information Security Manager to protect the confidentiality, availability and integrity of the information systems and electronic data. The position will challenge and build your skills while developing a strong sense of accomplishment allowing you to make a difference.
- Analyze and provide recommendations to strengthen organization-wide Cyber Security management and control programs to ensure that information and technical assets are adequately protected.
- Research the latest Cyber Security threats, risks, and vulnerabilities and recommend appropriate security tools and countermeasures.
- Provide recommendations for the growth of the elements in the Cyber Security maturity model.
- Monitor, track, and document information security related issues and threats daily to ensure prompt resolution.
- Serve as a technical member of the incident response team.
- Participate as a member of development project teams to ensure security requirements are in place and met.