|Location||East Syracuse, NY|
|Date Posted||March 22, 2019|
Role: Cyber-Security Support Specialist
Location: East Syracuse, NY
Duration: 6+ months with extension
- Candidate will be working in the Security Operations Center team of Cybersecurity.
- Candidate will work with the team providing operational and project support for the Company security tool environments.
- Actively participate in meetings and conversations around Cybersecurity tool configuration, and create actionable requests and change management oversite.
- Create project plan for enterprise wide distribution of agents
- Provide metrics and reports related to Cybersecurity tools.
- Perform primary responsibilities relating to daily operations, upgrade, rollout and support of Cybersecurity tool management.
- Large scale deployment of end-point agents required.
- Experience managing large endpoint detection and application whitelisting environments preferred.
- Experience managing endpoint detection and application whitelisting in manufacturing environments preferred.
- Experience managing OSI-PI Historian environments a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are required
Thanks & Regards
Nick - Nikhil
Sr. Associate - Recruitment