|Date Posted||March 9, 2018|
Pay Range: $50 - $55/hr. range
The Staff Cyber Security Specialist will lead internal and external network cyber vulnerability and firewall assessments. The ideal candidate will have expertise and experience successfully executing and reporting on the vulnerabilities and exploits utilized in penetrating networks. This will include making recommendations on vulnerability mitigation of computer systems and networks in corporate and secured environments. The staff cybersecurity specialist will provide the cybersecurity project manager with expertise in working with clients to establish rules of engagement, project plans, and schedules and provide status reports and documentation of findings and mitigations.
The candidate will work collaboratively with other groups and divisions inside. The ideal candidate should be detail oriented with good analytical and risk assessment skills and strong listening, written, and computer communication skills for reporting and auditing purposes. Candidates should have some or all of the following qualifications and experience.
· Conduct vulnerability assessments of critical electric infrastructure, for both compliance and security purposes.
· Perform detailed, post event analysis of unusual events, and direct needed procedure or process changes in response.
· Maintain knowledge of the cyber security capabilities of operating systems, networking devices, control systems, and vendor offerings.
· Maintain a broad knowledge of current and emerging state-of-the-art computer/network systems technologies, architectures, and products.
· Work methodically and analytically in a quantitative problem-solving environment.
· Resolve technical issues and the implications to the business and be able to communicate them with other operation departments within the business.
· Execute the planning, design, development and implementation of technical controls, procedures and policy associated with compliance to cyber security regulatory standards.
· Develop regulatory policies & procedures, secure process control network design, technical and design recommendations for the implementation of firewalls and other network security and compliance controls.
· Provide technical documentation of network traffic as well as firewall services/solutions including explanations and diagrams.