|Date Posted||May 11, 2018|
Delta Global Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, Inc., has a Cyber Security Incident Tracking Specialist Job in Atlanta, GA through our Staffing Division. In the Cyber Security Incident Tracking Specialist Job, candidates will assist the Cyber Security Project Manager with incident tracking using Navex, performing investigations of incidents, and assisting with notification procedures.
- Process implementation for regular purging and deletion
- Process implementation with IT for PIAs with new projects
- Specific PIA’s recommended (Clear, Omni Channel)
- Process implementation at SCM for model clauses in new vendor contracts
- Right to be Forgotten Process implementation
- Verify that EU-based passengers and SkyMiles members can be identified
- Process implementation for privacy by design and default in new IT projects
- Process implementation for access control, and regular access review.
- Analytics process change implementation
- Marketing process change implementation
- HR approaches to EU employees
- Answer division questions on the recommendations
- Vendor contracts (This is a growing list of model clauses with airlines; vendors handling PII)(Likely over 120 vendors)
- Intra-company group data transfer agreement
- Data Breach Playbook
- Notification content reviews (for .com, mobile app, booking and SM enrolment paths)
- Consent language content reviews (for .com, mobile app, booking and SM enrolment paths)
- DPO considerations (appoint, or if not, document justification of assessment)
- Establish Privacy Impact Assessment Process (for all new and pipeline projects using PII). Communicate
- Employee Privacy Notice (finalize from Dentons recommendation, implement, communicate)
- Data Privacy Rules (finalize from Dentons recommendation, implement, communicate)
- Subject Access Request protocol (finalize from Dentons recommendation, implement, communicate, so that SARs come to Privacy team)
- CAR sponsorship (assembling budgeting)
- Revise ISPO training for GDPR principles/content
- Roll live Privacy Training to key identified audiences
- Support Audit with work paper content
- DRPCC updates (and DRPCC Working Committee)
- Privacy Working Group Monthly meeting management
- Participation in the BCM meetings
- 18 Privacy Champions to train (on privacy principles, new company documents, PIAs). Equip them to answer divisional questions
- Record keeping of the Privacy Program
- Incident tracking, investigations, notifications.
- Stronger IT/technology experience, cyber security or operation incident handling a plus, attention to detail, a hunter for information, strong writing and interpersonal capabilities, very responsive to tight timelines and pressure, action oriented, self-directed.
- Corporate privacy compliance
Delta Global Services - Staffing Division (DGS) has been ranked among Atlanta’s Top 25 Staffing Agencies by the Atlanta Business Chronicle for 14 consecutive years. DGS have over 170 locations in 49 states and we are the only staffing firm offering flight privileges to our employees, creating value for our clients and personnel. To be considered for this Cyber Security Incident Tracking Specialist Job in Atlanta, GA, apply now. DGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.