|Location||Las Vegas, NV|
|Date Posted||December 4, 2018|
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team, supporting our client in Las Vegas, NV. The candidate will be a Project Management expert The candidate will hold strong skills in project management, written and oral communication, collaboration, and strategy development. Project Manager will be responsible for organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of projects related to Security/Networking. This includes functions involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks that often require managing teams of personnel at multiple locations.
- Resource should have significant experience managing technical programs (ideally Cybersecurity) which cover 12 or more projects / functions in a large IT enterprise
- Manage / plan work for multiple teams
- Drive weekly sprints; define quarterly/annual goals
- Define and develop metrics to measure key indicators including value, efficiency and effectiveness
- Track and report on the efforts of up to 20 project teams or technology functions
- Experience transitioning projects/services into on-going operational modes
- Prepare justifications and business cases for recommendations on Cybersecurity initiatives
- Make recommendations of staffing and quality improvement initiatives
- Exceptional communications, both oral and written
- Develop and present program status / metrics to senior USPS management
- Identify roadblocks and propose effective solutions
- Ability to positively influence peer organization and key stakeholders
- Technical background and experience with boundary and end-point protection services such as Intrusion prevention (network and host based), Firewalls, Anti-virus, email security, and Web application security
Minimum of 5-7 years of IT delivery experience, with 3-5 years in a project management role
3-5 years experience managing projects in both waterfall and agile software development methodologies
Bachelor's degree in Science, Business or related disciplines
- Project Management: 5 years (Required)
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously: 3 years (Required)
- Boundary and end-point protection: 1 year (Required)
- Managing software development projects: 3 years (Required)
- Agile: 1 year (Required)
- PMP, GSLC and/or GCPM (Preferred)
- CISSP or CISM (Preferred)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.