|Location||St. Louis, MO|
|Date Posted||November 29, 2018|
Clearance Level Needed:
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cyber Security Engineering Specialist to perform on our Vulnerability Assessment Operations Team in the St. Louis area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains Enterprise Cyber Security Engineering requirements utilizing of the following tools: SEIM experience with ArcSight, ElasticSearch, Splunk, Event Broker, UBA, AWS experience, RHEL Expert, Bash / python Scripting, Cloud Formation, DevOps, Kibana
- Apply Cyber Security Engineering and Network Security Engineering expertise to optimize NGA' s enterprise protection posture
- Recommend and participate in activities that make the vulnerability assessments more efficient and resolve issues as they arise.
- Provide and participate in A&A support for projects and technical exchange meetings
- Contribute to the deliverables for this WBS element
- Bachelor's degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent
- Five or more years of related Network and/or Network Security experience
- Experience maintaining Enterprise Cyber Security Engineering requirements utilizing all or some of the following tools:
- SEIM experience with ArcSight, ElasticSearch, Splunk, Event Broker, UBA
- AWS experience
- RHEL Expert
- Bash / Python Scripting
- IAT level III 8570 certification : example CASSP or CISSP
An Active TS/SCI clearance is required