|Date Posted||April 10, 2018|
Contract to Hire
Cyber Security Engineer
Optomi, in partnership with a Fortune 500 Global Market Leader in Digital Advertising that will be working on a team to protect their internal clients but clients around the world is seeking, a Cyber Security Engineer for their Dulles, VA.
The Cyber Security Engineer is primarily involved in troubleshooting and resolution of complex technical problems that impact the Cyber Security infrastructure at the data, application, service, operating system, and all levels. On this team of about 8 Engineers, you will be working with monitoring their systems, automation, utilizing SIEM tools, malware analysis, emails, and any complex incidents that come across their systems!
What The Professional Will Enjoy!
- Work for a company ranked as one of the top Digital Advertising companies in the world!
- Work with the latest and greatest security technologies such as Encase, Maltego, Nessus, SIEM tools, Malware Analysis, and international monitoring.
- Work on a collaborative team with top-notch security professionals that will attend conferences, training, and have speakers come into the office!
- Company sponsored training and certifications programs!
Apply Today If Your Background Includes:
- 5+ years of experience investigating a wide variety of incidents such as intrusions, network intrusions, web defacements, malicious emails, root and user level compromises, worms, botnet infections and other anomalous activity.
- 2+ years of SQL, Python or similar script writing experience.
- Experience working in a large environment leveraging at least one enterprise SIEM platform.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 5+ years’ experience Monitoring applicable systems security sites, tickets, emails, network traffic, and bulletins to ensure the organization is current and secure.
- 5+ years’ experience working with TCP/IP and networking concepts, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth and common security elements.
- 5+ years’ experience with any of the following: Anti-Virus, HIPS, DLP, password management tools, and web proxies.
- You will be responsible for monitoring, evaluating, and maintaining security systems to protect critical information assets from internal and external threats and vulnerabilities.
- You will be responsible for the development, implementation, and monitoring of access controls, data confidentiality, system integrity, system reliability, system audit, and recovery methods and procedures.
- You will utilize cyber threat intelligence to identify Indicators of compromise and assess the risk of attack.