|Date Posted||January 9, 2019|
Cyber Security Engineer
Position will assist with Security Engineering and Project work to include but not limited to configuring and maintaining code updates on Firewalls, Web Proxy, VPN, and Endpoint Security.
This position is responsible for Cyber Defense technologies and related services used to mitigate the organization's exposure to Advanced Persistent Threats (APT), Advanced Evasion Techniques (AET), hacktivism, cyber-crime, other forms of online attacks and unauthorized access targeting the financial services industry.
Position is responsible for engineering and operations of process and technology supporting use in the following Information Security Services:
* Boundary Defense
* Endpoint Defense
Perform the day to day operations, management and administration to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets and technology infrastructures of the organization using one or more of the following technologies ;
* Firewalls, Web-Proxy, VPN, IDS/IPS, Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, Anti-phishing technologies, PKI (Public Key Infrastructure), Data Loss Prevention, Event log analysis, Security audit remediation
Program activities include:
1. Implement changes that adhere to the network security architecture that includes distinct zones to separate internal, external, and DMZ traffic segments to limit impact, should a security incident occur
2. Continually maintain and enhance the Banks security through the use of risk mitigation tools and techniques in order to enable secure integrated information systems that support the customers, clients, and Banks financial growth.
3. Participate as an active member in technical team to recommend and implement effective security configurations.
4. Participate in the change management process to ensure that firewall, web proxy, and other perimeter security tools enforce network security architecture decisions
5. Administer process and tools to detect, remove and defend against malicious software
6. Administer processes and tools that only permits trusted software to run on a device (whitelisting)
7. Administer processes and tools to prevent certain software from running on a device (blacklisting)
8. Administer processes and tools to identity unauthorized changes to secure configurations
9. Administer processes and tools to encrypt sensitive data