|Date Posted||January 10, 2019|
The Cyber Security Controls Consultant will assist the Cyber Security team with design, implementation and verification of IT controls using risk assessment methodology and industry best practices.
- Perform, track and report on IT control monitoring programing using risk assessment principles
- Assist in the tracking and implementation of longer duration Cyber Security objectives (technical, procedural and program level) involving multiple organizational units spanning several months or longer
- Adhere to procedures for compliance event analysis and non-compliance investigation
Assist with performing Cyber Security Incident Response as needed.
- Bachelor of Science, or equivalent Education and experience.
- 5+ years of Information Technology experience
- US Citizen or permanent resident required
- Accepting candidates with 3+ years cyber security experience
- Familiarity with Internet and application protocols.
- Familiarity with the UNIX and Windows Operating Systems.
- Familiarity with compliance assessment tools
- Familiarity with cyber security tools.
- Knowledge of scripting/programming languages.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, VMware solutions, and Change Management concepts.
- Knowledge of project management principles
- Ability to interpret technical manuals and procedures
- Effective communication skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.