|Location||Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ|
|Date Posted||November 6, 2018|
At Securitas, We Want to Make Society a Safe Place. Do you?
At Securitas, we have an important mission. Every day, all over the world, we make people feel more secure. In more than 10,000 organizations around the world, Securitas professionals keep people safe. More than $10 billion strong, Securitas is the only organization capable of providing security expertise and solutions across the Six Pillars of Protective Services; specifically: On-Site, Mobile, and Remote Guarding; Electronic Security, Fire & Safety, and Corporate Risk Management.
What do Our Associates Value?
In our new North American Headquarters in Parsippany, NJ, our employees are excited by the company's growth, innovation and drive toward new technologies. We believe this creates opportunities for learning and advancement. Our employees feel both valued and valuable through our family atmosphere and commitment to the community by way of various volunteer and community support activities.
Are You Our Next BI Business Analyst/Project Manager?
Our Securitas Corporate IT team is looking for an experienced Cyber Security Auditor. As a member of the IT Cyber Security team, the position will actively contribute to the maturation of the company's information security strategy and programs based on key processes, practices, and standards necessary to manage the risks and security controls for the Securitas lines of business. The position will be responsible for the audit life-cycle management of applications, infrastructure and systems from initiation through production and end-of-life phases for all front-to-end components including technology assets, data flows, operational processing, user interfaces, procedural, physical and technical controls.
The individual in this role will report directly to the Director of Cyber Security and Compliance.
What are some of the responsibilities?
- Perform detailed assessments and audit reviews of control environments to ensure compliance to corporate security policies and standards
- Perform general and application control reviews for computer information systems
- Perform information control reviews of system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance
- Perform reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development, enhancement releases and existing systems
- Conduct operational, compliance, and investigative audits, as assigned
What are the requirements?
- High School Diploma or GEDrequired.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5+ years of compliance, audit and risk management experience within IT operations or related-business experience in large distributed enterprises
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Advanced education and professional security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM and CRISC are preferred
- Experience with data classification, access control, and security models
- Experience with implementing and using DLP, GRC, IAM, ERM and SIEM tools
- Technical knowledge of information security concepts, vulnerability management, Active Directory and network policy management