|Date Posted||May 13, 2018|
We are looking for highly organized Cyber Security professionals with experience conducting assessments leveraging industry best practices. Candidates should be excellent team players with the proven ability to resolve problems professionally and systematically. Strong written and verbal communication skills along with exceptional attention to detail are critical for this role.
- Collaborate with accountable executives and process owners to understand their NIST CSF subcategories and tier maturation criteria
- Facilitate next steps towards meeting team board commitments
- Review cyber/system/network security body of evidence and documentation for accuracy and completeness
- Document assessment results of the evidence review in accordance with defined process and template
- Cyber security certificate
- At least five years of experience in cyber security
- At least three years of experience in the financial sector
- Knowledge of cyber security principles and their application
- Knowledge of cloud, networking, and/or enterprise architectures
- Experience with the NIST Cyber security Framework
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with the FFIEC’s Cyber security Assessment Tool (CAT)
- Experience with NIST’s 800-53 Rev 4 controls
- Experience with the Center for Internet Security (CIS) Controls
- Experience using Confluence
Location: Washington D.C.
Target Compensation: negotiable, paid weekly, on a W2 basis, OT is time + half
Contract duration: 6 months with possible extension
Work Schedule: Full-time, 1st shift, looking for candidate flexibility
Start date: ASAP (After official offer received and background check/drug screen completed)
How to apply:
If interested please send an updated resume (in a .DOC format please) to Anthony at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for consideration.
Additional perks include: CompTIA certification discounts, a business casual work environment, career development workshops through Apex Systems, technical training webinars, contractor health benefits (at a group discounted rate), matching 401K, and more!
(Note: PTO/Vacation pay is NOT included while on contract)
Apex Systems LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department