|Date Posted||February 5, 2018|
- Drives the overall information security strategy for Retail Digital
- Acts as security SME utilizing current Information Security disciplines and industry standards (Open Authentication for instance)
- Analyze existing application architectures and provide design assistance to application owners and managers
- Develop reference security architectures and frameworks
- Perform IT system and product evaluations to facilitate secure solution delivery
- Champion a security centric development practice across the Digital development teams & work with various internal security teams to automate threat scanning capabilities of both UI and API
- Provide Security Architecture thought leadership for Digital Security Services group
- Develop Security reference architectures and frameworks
- Provide consulting on Security best practices
- Serve as Security SME and provide guidance to Application Owners
Interested? Here's what you do next:
If this position has captured your interest and you are excited to learn more, please apply now and the appropriate TCML Recruiter will be sure to reach out to you soon!
TCM is an EEO/Vets/Disabled Employer.