|Date Posted||May 16, 2018|
The Cyber Security Analyst role is responsible for safeguarding the organization's global enterprise. This position will assist in developing, maintaining and managing the corporation's cyber security infrastructure. The incumbent will be a member of a team of cyber security professionals and will participate in developing policies, procedures, audit artifact collection, addressing various audit related requirements, and assist with configuring and maintaining company owned security technologies.
The incumbent will assist in defining automated and streamlined processes not only to support various security technologies but also in support of industry level audits and data collection.
1. Assist and support the design of the Cardtronics Global security infrastructure and provide recommendations on enhancements to peers and direct management.
2. Collaborate with various departments to streamline artifact collection, tracking of audit requirements and shortfalls, coordinating and tracking upcoming audits, and assisting with the implementation of the Cardtronics security infrastructure.
3. Collaborate with Cyber Security team and other departments with diverse skill sets.
4. Support implementation of set policies and parameters to tune Cyber Security technologies.
5. Develop standard operating procedures to support varying Cyber Security functions.
• Experience - Five years of technical network security.
• Industry level Cyber Security certifications desired. i.e. Security+ CE, Network+ CE
• Technical proficiency related to utilizing and understanding Cyber Security control systems.
• Understanding of financial services industry and/or ATM industry.
• Knowledge of Information Technology concepts.
• Familiarity with regulatory and legal obligations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to communicate across all areas of the corporation.
• Proficiency in MS Office products; Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel