|Date Posted||April 12, 2018|
- Maintain and support the FirstEnergy Cyber Security Program, protecting all corporate cyber assets.
- Support FirstEnergy’s compliance with NERC CIP, protecting the Bulk Electric System.
- In conjunction with the team and other stakeholders, develop and maintain security baselines, procedures, and other strategies that effectively protect cyber assets while ensuring reliable and consistent system operations.
- Consult with Business Units and IT on security and protection measures of systems and information during the design and implementation of an on-premise and cloud/SaaS solutions.
- Participate in the Cyber Incident Response process
- Aid in the development and maintenance of the Security Awareness Training program.
- Understand software and system vulnerability processes, manage vulnerability patches through a process lifecycle, and perform vulnerability assessments on systems and services
- Support the implementation of Corporate Cyber Security capital projects by assisting with the implementation of devices; evaluating vendor solutions; assisting with coordination of vulnerability assessment activities; assisting with review of programs, policies, procedures and standards in relation to cyber security best practices.