|Date Posted||February 9, 2018|
Optomi in partnership with an Enterprise Client in renewable energy is seeking a Mid-level CSOC Analyst to join their team in Charlotte, NC. The Cybersecurity Operations Center Analyst is responsible for detecting, assessing and responding to cybersecurity events and incidents across the client's environment. The Analyst will work closely with peers, other internal/external teams and management in a 24x7 Cybersecurity Operations Center (CSOC) environment. The Analyst also is responsible for following processes and procedures as defined by CybersecuritLeadershipip and the Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT).
- Direct background or exposure to cybersecurity operations
- Knowledge of network monitoring, analysis, troubleshooting, and configuration control technologies
- Experience working night shift-rotating shift
- General networking understanding and/or experience
- Windows and UNIX/Linux command line scripting experience and programming experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of the life cycle of network threats, attacks, attack vectors and methods of exploitation with an understanding of intrusion set tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs).
- Experience with forensics and malware analysis concepts and methods.
- Familiarity or experience with the Cyber Kill Chain® methodology
- Knowledgeable in the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Willingness to pursue industry standard certifications such as Security+, SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH/GCFA, CISSP, etc. or other network / system security certifications.
- Innovative – ability to recognize and seek improvement and efficiency opportunities
- Demonstrated commitment to training, self-study and maintaining proficiency in the technical cyber security domain.