|Date Posted||February 5, 2018|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus.
- Faithfully upholds BGEA in prayer.
- Consistently participates in daily BGEA staff devotions.
- Demonstrates behavior aligned with BGEA Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Hallmarks, policies and expectations.
- Effectively represents Jesus Christ to those within both personal and professional spheres of influence.
- Conducts research on emerging products, services, protocols and standards in support of security enhancement and development efforts.
- Maintains an awareness of emerging threats.
- Recommends, schedules and performs security improvements and patches/upgrades.
- Deploys and administers security related systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, SIEM and endpoint security software.
- Supports the protection of ministry web sites and systems.
- Performs vulnerability assessments and penetration testing of systems as assigned.
- Conducts security event monitoring and reporting.
- Assists in maintaining PCI DSS compliance.
- Responsible for SSL certificate management.
- Remains available for on-call support as needed.
- Follows policies of BGEA as set forth in the BGEA Policy Manual.
- Attends daily morning devotions and participates in prayer support for ministry, its donors and volunteers.
- Maintains strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries and general public.
Marginal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists network team on other projects as needed and available, as directed by management.
- Reports to Manager, Cyber Security