|Date Posted||February 5, 2018|
Job Description - Cyber Security Analyst
Cyber Security Analyst
Pay rate $40,000 - $80,000/yr DOQ
4-6 Openings – Permanent hire ( potentially open to temp2perm )
2nd and 3rd shifts
- Week 1: Sun off Mon On Tue On Wed off Thur off Fri On Sat On
- Week 2: Sun On Mon off Tues off Wed On Thur On Fri off Sat off
2nd shift: 5pm – 1am
3rd shift: 12am- 8am
- Find and respond to cyber security threats
- Responsible for incident conformation, response, investigation, and analysis
- Operate and monitor IDS/IPS to verify system health, update signatures, and protect against threats.
- Proven knowledge of business networking and IT service infrastructure inclusive of operating systems, firewalls, networking principles, web/IIS based systems, internet DMZ's, domain structures, user authentication infrastructures, virtualization technologies, and digital signatures.
- Prior experience in Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT), Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), Computer Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC) or a Security Operations Center (SOC) analyst.
Knowledge of Data Loss Prevention, Endpoint Security, Intrusion Detection Systems, Firewalls, Proxies, Vulnerability Management tools, and other security tools found in large enterprise network environments; along with experience working with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions.
- Experience working on a Cyber Security incident response team
- Experience with spam, firewalls, phishing, or penetration testing
- Security Certifications: Security+, CISSP, CRISC, GISP, GIAC, or equivalent (Preferred)
- Experience working with end point protection systems