|Location||Grand Rapids, MI|
|Date Posted||April 16, 2018|
Cyber Security Administrator
1) Network Security Administration - candidate will be responsible for the day to day administration of security systems.
2) Experience with security frameworks. NIST & ISO 27000. Will be helping implement security policies.
3) PCI compliance understanding
Candidate will be responsible for day to day security administration This will include:
* Implementing security on vendor provided solutions
* Participating in vendor meetings
* Working with the Server team to configure devices
* Maintaining defensive systems
* Mitigation and orchestration of tools deployment with Forescout
* Network and endpoint monitoring with LogRythm and McAfee
* Vulnerability management with Rapid7 scanning tools.
* Data protection using Forcepoint software
* Incident response
The successful candidate will be part of the Information Technology team, administering security tools and processes as well as providing first and second level support for security and incident management.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.